* "Los Angeles County got the best courts that money could buy". KNBC (October 16, 2008) * "Innocent people remain in prison" LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006) * Los Angeles County is "the epicenter of the epidemic of real estate and mortgage fraud." FBI (2004) * “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Loyola Law School, LA (2000) * “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.” Prof Erwin Chemerinksy, Irvine Law School (2000) * "Condado de Los Angeles tiene las mejores canchas que el dinero puede comprar".KNBC (16 de octubre de 2008) * "Las personas inocentes permanecen en prisión" LAPD Blue Ribbon Panel de Revisión Report (2006) * Condado de Los Angeles es "el epicentro de la epidemia de bienes raíces y el fraude de la hipoteca." FBI (2004) * "... Los jueces juzgado y condenado a un asombroso número de personas por crímenes que no cometieron." Prof. David Burcham, Loyola Law School, LA (2000) * "Esta es una conducta asociada con los dictadores más represivos y los estados de la policía ... y los jueces deben compartir la responsabilidad, cuando es condenado a personas inocentes." Prof. Erwin Chemerinksy, Irvine, la Facultad de Derecho (2000)
Thousands of Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) remain locked up more than a decade after official, expert, and media report documented that they were falsely prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced in the largest court corruption sandal in the history of the United States...
Blue Ribbon Review Panel report (2006):
10-10-01 Corruption of the California courts noticed by the United Nations
10-10-01 United Nations Human Rights Council Records for 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States
Friday, April 27, 2012
09-09-24 More on CIA drug trafficking, based in Venice, Florida, Municipal Airport
The stories, are related to:
- 2006/7 cocaine cargo on CIA airplanes, caught/crashed in Yucatan
- 2001 training of the 9/11 terrorists pilots
- Iran Contra cocaine trafficking
- Decades of failed anti-communist CIA plots, financed by drug trafficking
It is a mash of corruption, apparently going on for decades. It also appears too convoluted to believe. However, based on the evidence from Los Angeles County, California, once an Extra-Constitutional Zone is established by federal agencies, it tends to attract the criminal/entrepreneurial types of both the public and private sectors, with full synergy between the criminals and law enforcement.
The evidence shows that such operations expanded particularly during the presidencies of REAGAN and DUBYA. Such conduct is more likely under presidents who are less grounded in reality, regardless of the political orientation.
The main source is a series of articles by Daniel Hopsticker, which in turn refers to various publications.
Sept 24, 2009
by Daniel Hopsicker
According to the FBI’s official story, repeated in the 9/11 Commission Report, the fact that three of the four terrorist pilots at the controls of hijacked airplanes in the 9/11 attack all attended flight school at the Venice Municipal Airport is little more than happenstance.
“In March 2000 Atta emailed 31 different U.S. flight schools on behalf of a small group of Arab men studying in Germany who, while lacking prior training, were interested in learning to fly in the United States,” states the 9/11 Report.
“While Jarrah quickly settled into flight training at the Florida Flight Training Center in Venice, Florida, Atta and Shehhi had not yet settled on where they would obtain their flight training, and kept searching for a flight school.”
“After visiting the Airman Flight School in Norman Oklahoma (where Zacharias Moussaoui would enroll several months later and where Al Qaeda operative Ihad Ali took lessons in the mid-90’s), Atta and Shehhi started flight instruction at Huffman Aviation in Venice Florida… while Jarrah continued training at Florida Flight Training Center.”
The clear implication is Mohamed Atta, Marwan Al Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah might just as well have learned to fly at any of 30 other U.S. locations.
It's like suggesting movie classic “Casablanca” could just as easily have been set in Des Moines.
As the current war for control over the Venice Airport amply illustrates, nothing could be further from the truth.
 09-09-24 More on CIA Drug Trafficking - Venice, Florida, Municipal Airport
Please Sign Petition - Free Richard Fine // Por favor, Firme la petición - Liberar a Richard Fine
Richard Fine - 70 year old, former US prosecutor, had shown that judges in Los Angeles County had taken "not permitted" payments (called by media "bribes"). On February 20, 2009, the Governor of California signed "retroactive immunities" (pardons) for all judges in Los Angeles. Less than two weeks later, on March 4, 2009 Richard Fine was arrested in open court, with no warrant. He is held ever since in solitary confinement in Los Angeles, California. No judgment, conviction, or sentencing was ever entered in his case.
Please sign the petition: Free Richard Fine -