Computing experts are readily available in Israel, who could examine and provide solutions. However, resolution of false records, already entered in the system, is likely to require the establishment of a Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
Chief Justice Dorit Beinisch, Clerk of the Court Sarah Lifschitz, Supreme Court of the State of Israel
View as PDF (with complete tables, and compiled court records): http://www.scribd.com/doc/
Jerusalem, February 7 – “Events of early 2001-2 should be considered critical in compromising the integrity of the electronic records of the Supreme Court,” says Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), “These events involved Electronic Data Systems Corporation [NYSE:EDS] and IBM Global Technology Services [NYSE: IBM], two well-known US corporations.”
Today, Dr Zernik has released further analysis of the distribution of particular word combinations, derived from various certification boxes of the electronic records of the Supreme Court over the past decade. (Tables IIIa – linked above)
The analysis shows that events of early 2002 were preceded by specific increase in the appearance of the following word(s):
- Starting 1997 – “Rasham“ [Magistrate- jz];
- Starting 2000 – “Aricha Ve-Nisu’ah” [editing and phrasing – jz];
- Starting 2000 – “Terem Pirsumo Be-Kovetz” [prior to publication in compilation…-jz];
- Starting 2001 – “Merkaz Meida” [Information Center – jz], and
- 2001-2002 – “COURT.DOT” [Word template file name – jz] – appeared almost exclusively during the same two years.
- Early 2002 – “Shmaryahu Cohen” disappeared;
- Late 2002 – “Sarah Lifschitz” briefly appeared, and
- Early 2003 – “Mat’im La-Makor” [True copy of the original… -jz] disappeared.
Previous analysis of the records of the Supreme Court documented:
- The publication of simulated records and the conduct of simulated litigation; 
- Variations in the certification boxes of the records over the past decade that ended with no certification at all; 
- Discontinuities in the certification authority of the records; 
- Refusal of the office of the Clerk of the Court to certify Supreme Court records, even upon request,  and
- Missing ID certifications of the Supreme Court servers. 
The State Ombudsman 2010 report (60b) additionally noted, regarding development and implementation of the systems, that: 
- Corporation were awarded state contracts with no bidding, as required by Israeli law and regulations;
- Development was initiated with no written specifications;
- Development was supervised by individuals on special personal contracts, with no core supervision by state employees, as required by Israeli law and regulations;
- No independent inspections were conducted by the state customer prior to implementation of the systems;
- The servers were located under corporate control, not under the State Courts Administration, and
- Unknown number of individuals had issued double smart ID cards.
As a follow-up, Dr Zernik has filed Freedom of Information requests with the Courts’ Administration, asking for records that:
- Explain the process and substance of the changes in the certification boxes of the Supreme Court from 2001 to 2003,  and
- Document, which individuals or entities held the ultimate administrative authority for the serves of the Supreme Court over the past decade, and how that authority was established and transferred. 
Dr Zernik had previously shown that the electronic record systems of the California and US courts enable and are routinely employed for fraud on the People by large corporations and financial institutions in collusion with the courts. [9,10]
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.” 
LINKS: 11-12-04 Simulated Records, Simulated Litigation Enabled by the Electronic Record Systems of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel (English)
 12-01-17 Evolution of the Electronic Decision Forms of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel s (with Full Appendix: Summary Table, Survey Notes, Records)
 12-01-25 Table Summary I: Clerk's Certification, or Lack Thereof, in Judicial Records of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel (2000-2012) s
 12-01-29 Table Summary II: Refusal of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel to Provide Clerk’s Certification of Decisions, Records of the Court s
 12-01-30 Certificates, or lack thereof, for servers of the Supreme Court of Israel s
 10-00-00 State of Israel - Ombudsman's Report 60b, Ministry of Justice Computerization (2010) p 693 Et Seq
 12-01-19 Freedom of Information Request on the Administration of Courts: Records that shed light on the process and substance of the change, around 2001-2 in certification by the Clerk of judicial records of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel.
 12-01-31 Request for records of Courts Administration, pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (1988), pertaining to the ultimate administrative authority for the servers of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel
 11-04-17 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) – Fraud turns into Extortion in the Los Angeles Superior Court
 11-08-01 Zernik, J: Fraud and corruption in the US courts is tightly linked to failing banking regulation and the financial crisis, 16th World Criminology Congress presentation
 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with a note referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California".
~ If it ain't a Party, it ain't my occupation ~
August 17, 2012
Love, Peace, Justice
Empowering the People through
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California. The 2010 UN UPR report called upon the United States to stop executions, restore habeas corpus and close GITMO, abolish slavery, criminalize torture...
Flag Counter: 130http://inproperinla.blogspot.
Total Reads: 733,060
Total Reads: 14,459http://www.scribd.com/Human_
Total Item Views: 664,803
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)