A Call for the Tea Party and Occupy Movements to "Occupy the Courts"
The Tea Party movement's disdain for big, unchecked government power and the Occupy movement's disdain for big, unchecked banking power can find common ground in the effort to end never-intended corporate "personhood" constitutional rights. Both should help organize one-day occupations at more than 75 federal courthouses across the country on January 20, 2012.
The campaign is being initiated by Move to Amend ( http://www.movetoamend.org ), a broad coalition seeking to amend the US constitution to abolish the bizarre twin legal doctrines that corporations are people and money is speech. Both movements have in different ways educated and organized in support of the majority gaining or regaining control from a privileged few over the political and economic decisions affecting them and their communities.
Some corrupt US judges
The purported "Judgment" in Citizens United v Federal Election Commission was never served/authenticated, and is yet to be discovered. [1-15]
[a] "Simulated litigation", "simulated decisions", "simulated service" here refer to conduct defined in the Texas Criminal Code as follows:
Texas Penal Code �32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:
(1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or
(2) cause another to:
(A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or
(B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.
(b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.
 10-01-21 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission 130 S.Ct. 876 (2010) at the Supreme Court of the United States - opinion of Prof Chemerinsky and Wikipedia overview
 11-03-16 The Riddle of Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (08-205) in the Supreme Court of the United States - Review and Compiled Online Records-s
 10-01-21 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission 130 S.Ct. 876 (2010) at the Supreme Court of the United States - opinion of Prof Chemerinsky and Wikipedia overview-s
 11-03-25 PRESS RELEASE: the Riddle of Citizens United v Federal Election Commission... the Missing February 22, 2010 Judgment...
 11-04-22 PRESS RELEASE: US Supreme Court Mystery the Missing Judgment of Citizens United
 11-05-10 Reply on FEC Response on FEC Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request, No. 2011-46, in re: February 22, 2010 Judgment in Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (08-805) -s
 11-05-10 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission - Simulated Litigation in the US Supreme Court�
 11-05-17 Repeat Request for a Signed FEC FOIA Response No 2011-46, in re: valid February 22, 2010 Judgment record from the US Supreme Court s
 11-05-17 PRESS RELEASE: Citizens United v Federal Election Commission in the US Supreme Court - so far only a simulated Judgment record has been discovered�
 11-05-23 RE: Citizens United v Federal Elections Commission, FEC FOIA No. 2011-46:2nd Zernik�s Reply on FEC�s 2nd FOIA Response s
 11-05-23 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (1-07-cv-2240) in the US District Court, DC invalid court records in a Simulated Litigation-s
 11-05-23 PRESS RELEASE: Citizens United v Federal Election Commission in the US District Court, DC invalid court records in a Simulated Litigation
 11-05-24 RE Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (FEC) - Request for Policy Statement by FEC s
 11-05-24 PRESS RELEASE: Federal Election Commission (FEC) is asked to disregard Citizens United v Federal Election Commission as Simulated Litigation
 11-06-01 In re: Citizens United v FEC - Dustin Ensinger - Judge Rules Corporations Can Contribute Directly to Candidates_Economy in Crisis
Boycott the vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate...
11-12-10 Where Should #Occupy Go Next? Civil Disobedience in the Footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi!
Secede! The US in its current form is simply unmanageable...
12-01-01 Secession - A Smart Business Move!
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.�
Flag Counter: 128
Total Reads: 703,060
Total Item Views: 585,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)