Secession of at least some states, would immediately put the federal government in its right place, and permit the People of the several states to regain their sovereignty.
Gary, what you write I have no problem with - we are on the same page - it is widespread public corruption.
But the piece below, again gets into "Activist", "socialist", etc, etc, as if corruption has an ideological bent. It also defeats your purpose to attribute the corruption to particular segment of the judiciary, or government in general, when the corruption is widespread and systemic.
I do not believe that there is any workable solution for the corruption of the US government, absent secession of at least some states, which would immediately put the federal government in its right place, and permit the People of the several states to regain their sovereignty.
Unfortunately, I do not believe that California is likely to be a leader in such initiative. Montana, Vermont, New Hampshire, or Texas are likely to lead the way.
Years ago I did some lobbying in Washington DC. It was an eye opener. I learnt that the US was (and still is) under a one-party system - the IBP (Inside the Beltway Party). It really does not matter, who would win the presidential election in 2012, he/she would still be controlled by the same powers that be. Therefore, we must boycott the election, secede.
Boycott the vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate... 11-12-10 Where Should #Occupy Go Next? Civil Disobedience in the Footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi!
Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
Flag Counter: 128http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
http://inproperinla.wordpress.com/ http://human-rights-alert.blogspot.com/ Total Reads: 686,060Followers: 1,239http://www.scribd.com/Human_Rights_Alerthttp://twitter.com/inproperinla
http://www.liveleak.com/user/jz12345 Total Item Views: 585,338
At 06:23 PM 12/31/2011, you wrote:
Many of the e-mails I send out end with the following statements:
There is no one left to blame - but the judges/judiciary.
Liberty & Truth require constant vigilance.
The above statements are not only true, but they are self evident. Although the judiciary is only one of the 3 independent co-equal branches of government - each branch has its own province and particular task - separation of powers, the so-called checks & balances. The judiciary's particular task is to act as the gatekeeper, the final backstop; to properly and honestly interpret the law and uphold the Rule of Law and our Constitution, so that our government actually has integrity and actually represents and serves the People.
Unfortunately, the judiciary, like the other 2 branches has fallen down on the job, and has come to serve someone, somethings, other than the People and has made a mess of things. Here is an old Latin quote that sums up much of what has gone wrong:
Corruptisia republica plurimae leges - The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. Cornelius Tacitus [55 -117 A.D.].
Below is a 12/29/11 wnd.com - World Net Daily article, showing in greater detail how things have gone wrong and
how - JUDGES HAVE GONE WILD! GLZ.
JUDGES GONE WILD!
How to stop activist courts from destroying America
Posted: December 29, 2011
8:45 pm Eastern
© 2011 WND
Still reeling from the Obama administration's ongoing socialist makeover of their country, most Americans have understandably focused their outrage on the executive and legislative branches of government, watching a rogue president and radicalized Congress wreak havoc on the freest, most prosperous nation on earth.
Yet, the branch of government arguably most responsible for the "fundamental transformation of America" is neither the executive nor legislative. As the January issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazinedramatically shows, the most arrogant, unaccountable andtransformationalbranch of government today is the judiciary, which, virtually unshackled from the Constitution, has declared itself the supreme branch of government.
Unquestionably, the most consequential downward changes America has suffered in recent decades – corruptions of law, foundational values and core institutions so radical that no president, no Congress, no governor or state legislature, could conceivably implement them – have been forced on Americans by a rogue judiciary.
Wantonly irrational and unconstitutional judicial decisions are now the norm – from the California judge who overruled the will of millions of voters and single-handedly legalized same-sex marriage in that state (only to later reveal he himself is a homosexual in a long-term relationship with another man – a gross conflict of interest); to the Ninth Circuit ruling that schoolchildren can't say "under God" when reciting the Pledge of Allegiance; to the Texas judge who threatened to throw students in jail for praying or even uttering words like "prayer" or "amen" at a graduation ceremony; to the Supreme Court's notorious 2005Kelodecision allowing local governments literally to confiscate a citizen's property and award it to another party if that "taking" increased their tax revenues; to the 1973Roe v. Wadedecision that invented the "constitutional right" to kill preborn children – 50 million and counting.
And for every high-profile case like these, there are a multitude of others – like that of the Vermont judge who took a little girl away from her loving, Christian, biological mother and awarded full custody instead to the mother's one-time lesbian partner who reportedly gives the child nightmares – decisions that, over time, have degraded Americans' basic freedoms, faith, institutions and values.
Worse, Americans have long been deceived into believing there's nothing they can do – that once a judge rules, it's "game over," especially when the Supreme Court decides a case. Only a constitutional amendment can trump a Supreme Court decision, we've been taught.
As "JUDGES GONE WILD"reveals, though America's judiciary has usurped power it does not constitutionally possess, it is only the cowardice and complicity of the other two branches of government – executive and legislative – and the ignorance of state governments and the general public that keep the modern myth of "judicial supremacy" alive.
In reality, as Whistleblowercomprehensively demonstrates, there are a host of powerful, constitutionally prescribed remedies a right-thinking Congress and president can readily employ to stop an out-of-control judiciary in its tracks. Whistleblower even shows how some of America's most popular presidents, from Jefferson to Jackson to Lincoln, have used these very tools to neutralize judicial tyranny and re-establish the balance of power the founding fathers ordained.
Highlights of "JUDGES GONE WILD"include:
- "Jefferson's urgent warning" by David Kupelian, who shows just how prescient the third president was in warning future generations to prevent judicial tyranny
- "Too many unlawful 'laws'" by Joseph Farah, who notes that while Americans represent only 5 percent of the world's population, they boast 70 percent of the world's attorneys
- "Anatomy of an extremist on the high court" by Aaron Klein, who documents how Justice Elena Kagan's record of radical activism severely threatens an impartial review of Obamacare
- "'Gay' Prop 8 judge 'direct beneficiary' of ruling" by Bob Unruh, exposing the ultimate conflict-of-interest case of the homosexual judge in a long-term same-sex relationship overruling 7 million California voters to legalize gay marriage in that state
- "Not judicial activism – judicialtyranny" by Patrick Buchanan, who shows how rogue judges are succeeding in imposing "a social and moral revolution on America"
- "How Mitt Romney enabled 'gay marriage'" by Amy L. Contrada, who asks: When pulled in two opposite directions, should governors – and presidents – follow the court or follow the Constitution?
- "Bringing the courts back under the Constitution" by Newt Gingrich, on exactly how the next president and Congress must reign in America's out-of-control judiciary
- "Ron Paul's 'We the People' Act would limit federal courts" by Art Moore, who points out that Congress already has the power to stop judicial activism in its tracks
- "Don't trust Supremes with Obamacare" by Bob Unruh, explaining how the 10th Amendment permits states to reject the administration's healthcare takeover, regardless of what the Supreme Court rules
- "Voters oust justices who established same-sex marriage" by Art Moore, on how Iowans sent an "overwhelming message to the rest of the nation that judges can be held accountable"
- "Yes, the feds have created a tyrannical prosecutorial state" by William L. Anderson, who notes that judges and prosecutors don't want citizens to know about their power to nullify unjust laws
- "The rights of juries to judge the justice of the laws" by Lysander Spooner
- "Three cheers for jury nullification" by Vox Day, who says that since the Magna Carta, there's been one easy way to stop judicial tyranny
- "Term-limit justices, let Congress veto court rulings" by Mark R. Levin, on why the Supreme Court is just too broken to be fixed solely by "naming seemingly good candidates"
- "Reagan upheld the rule of law" by Edwin Meese III, in which the Reagan attorney general says the 40th president held that "originalism" was the only proper philosophy for a judge
- "Jefferson's solution: Statescannullify unconstitutional laws" by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
"In 1820," WND Managing Editor David Kupelian notes, "Thomas Jefferson issued a dire warning to future generations of Americans. He said, 'To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions is a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy.'
"This issue of Whistleblowerexposes this 'dangerous doctrine' as the naked power grab it is," says Kupelian. "And it reveals how America can – indeedmust– reestablish the constitutional balance of powers and end the tyranny of the judiciary, which too long has served as the cutting edge in remolding America into the image of the political and moral left."
Adds WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, "If readers truly want to find out how to stop an out-of-control judiciary that is operating way outside the bounds of the Constitution, they really need to read this particular issue of Whistleblower ."
Read more:JUDGES GONE WILD! http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=381777#ixzz1i81ZhBTT
* "Los Angeles County got the best courts that money could buy". KNBC (October 16, 2008) * "Innocent people remain in prison" LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006) * Los Angeles County is "the epicenter of the epidemic of real estate and mortgage fraud." FBI (2004) * “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Loyola Law School, LA (2000) * “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.” Prof Erwin Chemerinksy, Irvine Law School (2000) * "Condado de Los Angeles tiene las mejores canchas que el dinero puede comprar".KNBC (16 de octubre de 2008) * "Las personas inocentes permanecen en prisión" LAPD Blue Ribbon Panel de Revisión Report (2006) * Condado de Los Angeles es "el epicentro de la epidemia de bienes raíces y el fraude de la hipoteca." FBI (2004) * "... Los jueces juzgado y condenado a un asombroso número de personas por crímenes que no cometieron." Prof. David Burcham, Loyola Law School, LA (2000) * "Esta es una conducta asociada con los dictadores más represivos y los estados de la policía ... y los jueces deben compartir la responsabilidad, cuando es condenado a personas inocentes." Prof. Erwin Chemerinksy, Irvine, la Facultad de Derecho (2000)
Thousands of Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) remain locked up more than a decade after official, expert, and media report documented that they were falsely prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced in the largest court corruption sandal in the history of the United States...
Blue Ribbon Review Panel report (2006):
10-10-01 Corruption of the California courts noticed by the United Nations
10-10-01 United Nations Human Rights Council Records for 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States
Saturday, December 31, 2011
11-12-31 Widespread corruption of the US government...// La corrupción generalizada del gobierno de EE.UU. ...// 美国政府的腐败盛行...
Please Sign Petition - Free Richard Fine // Por favor, Firme la petición - Liberar a Richard Fine
Richard Fine - 70 year old, former US prosecutor, had shown that judges in Los Angeles County had taken "not permitted" payments (called by media "bribes"). On February 20, 2009, the Governor of California signed "retroactive immunities" (pardons) for all judges in Los Angeles. Less than two weeks later, on March 4, 2009 Richard Fine was arrested in open court, with no warrant. He is held ever since in solitary confinement in Los Angeles, California. No judgment, conviction, or sentencing was ever entered in his case.
Please sign the petition: Free Richard Fine -