Joseph Zernik wrote:
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:37:58 +0300
To: Robert Birdwell
 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California".
From: joseph zernik
Subject: RE: Inspector General for the US Judiciary? The US Congress needs to start impeaching!
Dear Mr Birdwell:
Thanks for your comments.
Let me add:
1) The idea of creating a new Inspector General for the US judiciary is not mine, but that of respectable congressmen. I consider it ludicrous, as detailed below.
2) Regarding your contention pertaining to the US Department of Justice Inspector General, that "he does an excellent job"... Let me differ, based on my fully documented personal experience:
On the other hand, I fully agree with the quote you provided below. Given the current constitutional crisis, which resulted from the widespread corruption of the judiciary, and as seen in recent events in town-squares across the United States, enforcement in this case would likely have to be by the People...
- I have previously filed a request with US Attorney General and FBI Director for Equal Protection of the 10 million residents of Los Angeles County, California, in view of indisputable evidence of widespread public corruption and racketeering by judges.
- Both offices refused to respond.
- Consequently, Senator Dianne Feinstein and Congresswoman Diane Watson filed Congressional Inquiries on these two offices on my behalf, asking for responses on my request.
- Then Director of the US Attorneys Office Kenneth Melson ("Fast and Furious") and FBI Assistant Director for Criminal Investigation Kenneth Kaiser then responded to the US Congress.
- Upon review of their responses, I claimed that they committed fraud on the US Congress, and therefore filed a complaint with the US DOJ IG.
- The US DOJ IG refused to respond on my complaint.
- Senator Dianne Feinstein then filed a Congressional Inquiry on the US DOJ IG on my behalf, asking for response on my complaint.
- The US DOJ IG has not responded on the complaint to this date .
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
P.S.Further details and documentation are provided in the link below.
At 07:46 AM 10/11/2011, Mr Bidwell wrote:
Joseph Zernik wrote:There already is an "Inspector General for the Judiciary."
It's the inspector general for the U.S. Department of Justice and his job is to coverup every criminal act and injustice committed by the federal judges of the U.S. and he does an excellent job.
Remember the words of that extraordinary philosopher Jean Luc Picard: "You have only those rights you're willing to enforce."
_____Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 05:14:24 +0300
Subject: Inspector General for the US Judiciary? The US Congress needs to start impeaching!
Inspector General for the US Judiciary? The US Congress needs to start impeaching!
The US Congress must start to perform its duties, if the US is to ever emerge from the current crisis...
This initiative to create a Judiciary Inspector General is a false attempt to show an effort by the US Congress to clean up the corrupt US justice system.
There is no need for additional laws in this matter. It is a waste of time, money, paper...
All Congress needs to do is start to impeach... There are numerous perfect candidates for impeachment among the US judges and other senior US officers (e.g. Bernanke), in particular in the US Department of Justice (Kenneth Kaiser, Kenneth Melson, Eric Holder), and in the White House (Barack Obama). [2-?]
The call by Sen Patrick Leahy for the establishment of a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice  is another example of the same conduct, and a bizarre one at that. Such commissions are established in nations that emerge from various types of tyrannies.
Leahy has been the Chair of the Judiciary Committee for who knows how many years... Now he realizes that the US is under tyranny of the justice system. In response, he suggests to delegate the authority to deal with this constitutional crisis to some new body, which was never defined in the Constitution...
The US Congress must start to perform its duties, if the US is to ever emerge from the current crisis. One should recall that emerging from the Robber Baron Era (late 19th century - early 20th century) was coincidental with major reform of the US judiciary by the US Congress in the early 20th century.
At 08:43 PM 10/9/2011, X wrote:
- Sensenbrenner and Grassley tried again earlier this you to get a bill establishing a judicial IG passed--I don't think it got out of committee. I am not sure they are serious about judicial oversight as Sensenbrenner is in the Majority and can't seem to get any momentum on the bill.
LINKS:  "In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice."Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/38472251/ 10-12-05 Press Release: Request for investigation, impeachment proceedings where appropriate, in re: US Judges JED RAKOFF, VIRGINIA PHILLIPS, JOHN WALTER, and US Magistrate CARLA WOEHRLE for conduct, which undermined Banking Regulation and/or Human Rights in the United States s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44671154/ 10-12-04 RE: US Judges JED RAKOFF, VIRGINIA PHILLIPS, JOHN WALTER, US Magistrate CARLA WOEHRLE - Request for Investigation, Impeachment Proceedings Where Appropriate s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44669382/10-12-08 Press Release - Request for Investigation, Impeachment of RUBY KRAJICK, Clerk US District Court, Southern District of New York-s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44910959/ 10-12-08 Securities and Exchange Commission v Bank of America Corporation(1:09-cv-06829) - Request for Investigation, Impeachment of RUBY KRAJICK, Clerk of the Court, US District Court, Southern District of New York s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44908376/ 10-12-07 Press Release: Request for investigation, impeachment proceedings where appropriate, in re TERRY NAFISI Clerk of the US Court, Central District of California-s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44820392/ 10-12-07 Request for Investigation and if Appropriate - Impeachment Proceedings - against TERRY NAFISI - Clerk of the Court, US District Court, Central District of California s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44818903/ 10-12-09 Press Release: Log Cabin Republicans v United States of America et al (2:04-cv-08425) Dont Ask Dont Tell' - Clerk of the US Court asked to provide attestation records, certify the docket s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44975019/ 10-12-09 Log Cabin Republicans v United States of America et al (2:04-cv-08425) - Request for Copies of Attestations by the Clerk of the Court s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44963186/ 10-12-06 Log Cabin Republicans v USA (2:04-cv-08425) at the US District Court, Central District of California: Dont Ask Dont Tell
Evidence of Another Pretense Litigation by Judge Virginia Phillips
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44771304/ 10-12-19 RE: Securities and Exchange Commission v Bank of America Corporation (1:09-cv-06829) - Addendum to Request for Investigation-impeachment of Judge Rakoff and Clerk Krajick
 11-01-10 Request for investigation/impeachment proceedings, in re: US Judge JED RAKOFF and Clerk RUBY KRAJICK, US District Court, Southern District of New York, Conduct of Securities and Exchange Committee v Bank of America Corporation (1:09-cv-06829) s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/46616530/ 11-01-25 Request for Impeachment of US Supreme Court Clerk WILLIAM SUTER s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47539382/ 11-02-05 Request No 2 for Impeachment of Judge JED RAKOFF Clerk RUBY KRAJICK, US District Court, Southern District of New York, in Re Conduct of Lindner v Amex (1:10-cv-02228)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/48244479/ 10-04-07 Sieverding et al v. United States Government (1:09-cv-00562) in the US District Court, Washington DC in re: Arrest and Imprisonment by Federal Agencies - Alleged Impeachable Misconduct by US Judge John D Bates
http://www.scribd.com/doc/45272251/ 10-12-30 Lewis et al v Gleason et al (1:10-cv-01850) in the US District Court, Colorado Opinion Regarding PACER Docket and Court Records in a Civil Rights Matter
http://www.scribd.com/doc/46087140/ 10-12-30 Press Release: Fraud on the Court Opined in Litigation in Civil Rights Matter, Presided by US Judge Christine Arguello, US District Court, Colorado (Sieverding v)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/46088211/ 11-05-26 PRESS RELEASE: Zernik v Melson et al (1:09-cv-00805) in the US District Court, DC - willful misconduct by US Judge Richard Leon to cover up corruption of the Los Angeles courts by Countrywide and Bank of America
http://www.scribd.com/doc/56319998/ 11-05-30 PRESS RELEASE: Judge Richard Leon, US District Court,DC master of the Leave to file denied
 11-06-20 Impeachments Investigation of Judge John Walter, Magistrate Carla Woehrle, Clerk Terry Nafisi, and others in the US District Court, Central District of California, in re:Fine v State Bar (2:10-cv-00048)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/58273437/ 11-07-02 Request for Impeachments US Judge OTool, Clerk Thornton, Both of the US District Court, Massachusetts s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59188048/ 11-07-10 Request for impeachment of US Attorney, Central District of California, ANDRE BIROTTE, Jr, for tolerating racketeering by California judges, attorneys, and others.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59708755/11-07-10 PRESS RELEASE: Request filed with US Congress for impeachment of US Attorney, Central District of California, ANDRE BIROTTE, Jr, for tolerating racketeering by California judges, attorneys, and others.
Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO) Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States._______
Flag Counter: 126http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
http://inproperinla.wordpress.com/ http://human-rights-alert.blogspot.com/ Total Reads: 606060Followers: 1057http://www.scribd.com/Human_Rights_Alerthttp://twitter.com/inproperinla
http://www.liveleak.com/user/jz12345 Total Item Views: 539,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continueCNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013 Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/27433920/* "Innocent people remain in prison"* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/49586436/_____________________________
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)