Los Angeles, September 16 – with the United Nations resolution pending in the next few days, regarding the future status of Jerusalem and ambiguity concerning the city’s future legal status growing, a local strongman in Zion Square in the center of West Jerusalem kidnapped and held for a short period Austrian rock start Boris. 
Initially, the captive appeared to be cooperative, and expressed his commitment to perform next year (August 2012) in a dream party for Peace and Justice through dance, music, art, study, pray in Jerusalem. [2,3,4]
Later, when he realized that his diet in captivity would consist of beer and cottage cheese, dispute erupted. The rising price of the local cottage cheese, which in most nations would be called yogurt, became the symbol of recent social protest in Israel. 
Through international Human Rights advocates, Boris then released his cottage cheese protest video. 
In the early morning hours, while his captors were busy uploading the videos to Youtube, Boris managed to escape.
At present Boris is believed to be traveling incognito in the Middle East.
LINKS: Ashram band site:
 11-09-16 Boris announcing dream-party Jerusalem 2012
11-08-26 Joseph’s Dream 2012 // Hazon Yosef 2012 // Tajaliyyat Yusuf 2012 // El sueño de José 2012 // Jerusalem Al-Quds 2012 Love, Peace and Justice (dance/music/art/study/pray) Summer Celebration
 11-06-22 Alon Idnan: Israel's cottage cheese protest is anything but civil revolt _Haaretz
 11-09-16 Boris's Cottage Cheese Protest Song
___Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 125http://inproperinla.blogspot.
Total Reads: 568,060
Total Item Views: 496,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013 Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)