Q: My sheriff is poaching... My judge is corrupt…
Is there anything I could do to stop it?
A: Not much, really... Am I stupid?
From: joseph zernik
Back to the question itself: How to stop illegal conduct by a government official -
Some laws, which were specifically enacted during the Reconstruction Era, following the Civil War to stop unlawful conduct by public officials are:
However, as described previously, the US courts do not observe this section. For example, in Zernik v Connor et al (08-cv-01550) I duly filed under this section a complaint under 1983 against some 10 California judges in the US Distinct Court, Central District of California, for conduct amounting to racketeering.
This law pertains to unlawful conduct relative to deprivation of rights, poaching is unlikely to be addressed by this law.
P.S. Standard Disclaimer:1) The writer is not an attorney, and has no legal education.
2) The older I get the more I realize how clueless I am!
From: joseph zernik
Here are some explanations regarding the de facto law of United States:
1) My understanding is that you might appeal only a valid appealable order or judgment of a US courts, not any hand-written piece of paper written by anybody, even if that person is represented as a US judge.
2) In a similar situation in the US District Court, Central District of California, the Clerk of the Court refused to issue summonses. When I petitioned the refusal to issue summonses to the 9th Circuit, the petition was denied, albeit, with an unsigned, unauthenticated order. The lower courts would not engage in such unlawful conduct, unless they knew that they were fully supported by the US courts of appeals.
3) In a similar situation - the simulated habeas corpus of Richard Fine - a simulated appeal was conducted by the 9th circuit court of appeals, and then a simulated petition in the US Supreme Court.
I lawfully filed evidence to the Supreme Court of the simulated nature of the proceedings in the US District Court, Central District of California and the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit. Surprise, surprise, the papers were "returned" by SCOTUS court counsel Danny Bickell (neither a Deputy Clerk, nor a Justice of SCOTUS), after being stamped "Received". In short, SCOTUS as well supports the practice. 
4) In the US Court, Central District of California, I was even told directly by the Deputy Clerk in the Intake Department - the "Pro Se Clerk". - that any paper which included evidence against California judges would be denied filing. 
5) The experience is not only mine, William Windsor experienced the same in the US District Court, DC , and Richard Fine experience the same in the US District Court, Central District of California.
6) The practice can be summarized as a Federal Rule of Court:
Any papers, which include valid evidence of judicial corruption are exempt from First Amendment rights, and must be denied filing in the US Courts. 
I suggest that you read the links below, and update yourself regarding the de facto law of the United States.
LINKS: 10-07-01 Complaint against US Supreme Court Counsel Danny Bickell for Alleged Public Corruption and Deprivation of Rights
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33772313/ 09-04-09 Zernik v Connor et al (2:08-cv-01550) at the US District Court, Central District of California, Dkt #105: Compiled Records of Perverted Discrepancy Notices
 11-05-30 PRESS RELEASE: Judge Richard Leon, US District Court,DC master of the Leave to file denied
http://www.scribd.com/doc/56612919/  10-10-20 The US Courts Established a Policy Excluding Any Papers Pertaining to Judicial Corruption from the First Amendment Right to File Petitions
Sooo, it sounds like under the guise of "leave to file denied" the judge dismissed your petition without hearing. And that is the appeala ble issue.
From: email@example.comSubject: Re: citizen right to stop illegal conduct by public official
Not exactly addressing your question... but close...
I have sued in US District Court, Washington DC US DOJ, FBI and others, under "Petition to Compel US Officer to Perform his Duties." (Zernik v Melson et al - same Melson who later became infamous as Gun Walker)
By then, I had no surprise, when the outcome was simulated litigation, where my papers were returned to me, with hand inscription by US Judge Richard Leon "Leave to File Denied"...
LINKS: 11-05-30 PRESS RELEASE: Judge Richard Leon, US District Court,DC master of the Leave to file denied
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lawsters?hl=en.