The case is opined as yet another Simulated Litigation in the US District Court, to deprive William Windsor, an individual, of his rights. Such conduct is enabled through the electronic record systems of the US courts, PACER and CM/ECF. "Conditions that now prevail in the United States amount to deprivation of Life, Liberty, and Property with no Due Process of Law."
In Windsor v Tharsh (1:11-cv-02027) in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, William Windsor, an individual, is trying to protect his rights. The US Attorney filed Petition for Removal from the state court, pursuant to 28 US §1441. The underlying matter is complaint for racketeering against US Judge Thomas Thrash, pertaining to his conduct in previous litigation in the US Court.
Clerk of the Court James Hatten published online a PACER docket for the case, where the case is listed as "Assigned to: Judge Thomas W. Thrash, Jr." (Figure 1)
Figure 1: Heading of the PACER docket in Windsor v Thrash, showing "assigned" to Judge Thrash.
The "06/23/2011 Clerks Certificate of Mailing as to William M. Windsor" was listed in the online PACER docket with no docket number and no link to any record. Therefore, this PACER docket notation should be deemed false and deliberately misleading. (Figure 2)
Figure 2: "Clerk's Certificate" with no docket number and no link to any record.
"The cases of William Windsor in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia, provide unique evidence of racketeering in the US courts through a large-scale fraud in the electronic record systems, PACER and CM/ECF," says Dr Zernik. [[ii]]
Dr Zernik has gained substantial experience in recent years in analyzing fraud in the electronic records of the state and US courts. His opinions on these matters were supported by official report of the UN Human Rights Council, by the opinions of highly-reputed law enforcement and computer science experts, and by peer-review in international computer and criminology journals and conferences. [[iii]]
However, in the US, there is reluctance to admit such widespread corruption of the US courts:
- No response has been received so far on a request, filed with Professor Yochai Benkler of Harvard Law School, an expert on computers and the law, to opine on the evidence of large-scale fraud in the electronic record systems of the US courts. [[iv]]
- Chief Judge Alex Kozinski, US Circuit Court, 9th Circuit, first confirmed, then "returned" a notice and request that he initiate corrective actions regarding fraud in the electronic record systems of the US courts under the 9th Circuit. [[v]]
"Conditions that now prevail in the United States amount to deprivation of Life, Liberty, and Property with no Due Process of Law," says Dr Zernik. "The US is in the midst of a constitutional crisis the like of which has not been seen since the Civil War. Corruption of the US courts is one of its fundamental causes." [[vii],[viii]]
[i] Simulated Litigation here refers to cases, where the evidence shows conduct defined in the Texas Criminal Code as follows:
Texas Penal Code §32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:
(1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or
(2) cause another to:
(A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or
(B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.
(b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.
The practice is widespread in both the state and US courts at all levels.
[ii]  11-02-13 Maid of the Mist Corporation et al v William Windsor (1:06-cv-00714) - Evidence of Racketeering in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia
 11-02-13 Maid Of The Mist Corporation et al v William Windsor (1:06-cv-00714) in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia: Court records
 12-12-11 Maid of the Mist Corporation et al v William Windsor (10-10139) in the US Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit: Compiled Records of Appeal s
 11-01-18 Press Release: Windsor v Maid of the Mist in the Supreme Court of the United States and Alleged Corruption of the Office of the Clerk of the Supreme Court of the United States
 11-02-10 Windsor v Maid of the Mist Corporation (10-690 and 10-A690) - Fraud opined in US Supreme Court records, received by Mr Windsor from office of Clerk Suter
 11-01-28 William M. Windsor v. Maid of the Mist Corporation, at al. (10-A690) in the Supreme Court of the United States: a) Suggested request for a valid record of denial, certified by Justice Thomas, and b) Records provided on January 28, 2011 by Mr Windsor
 11-02-10 Press Release: Fraud Opined in US Supreme Court Records Received by Petitioner William Windsor From the Office of Clerk Suter
 11-11-12 Maid of the Mist Corporation Et Al v Alcatraz Media, LLC, et al (1:09-Cv-01543) Simulated Litigation in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, through collusion of US judges, Clerk of the US Court, and US Attorney Office s
 11-11-12 PRESS RELEASE: Maid of the Mist Corporation Et Al v Alcatraz Media, LLC, Et Al (1-09-Cv-01543) Simulated Litigation - Fraud in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia
 11-05-17 Affidavit of William M Windsor in re: Denial of access to court record in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia, (1:09-CV-01543), (1:09-CV-02027), and (I:06-CV-0714) s
 11-05-26 Windsor v Evans et al (1:10-cv-00197) in the US Court, District of Columbia - Willful Misconduct by US Judge Richard Leon to cover up corruption of the US Court, Northern District of Georgia
 11-05-30 PRESS RELEASE: Judge Richard Leon, US District Court, DC � master of the �Leave to file denied�
 11-06-02 DRAFT Request for US Attorney General Eric Holder's Investigation of the Integrity, or lack thereof, of Public Access and Case Management Systems of the US Courts
 11-06-02 PRESS RELEASE: Eric Holder, US Attorney General is requested to investigate the integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic records systems of the US courts � draft published for comments
 11-05-27 In re: William Windsor (1:06-cv-0714, 1:09-cv-01543, and 1:09-MI-0220) US Court, Northern District of Georgia - denial of pro se Defendant�s access to court records s
 11-06-03 The case of William Windsor: Alleged racketeering in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, is enabled by the large-scale fraud in the electronic record systems of the US Courts (PACER and CM/ECF)
 11-06-03 In re: William Windsor�s further attempts to access judicial and clerical in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia -s
[iii] 11-05-08 Joseph Zernik, PhD, Biographical Sketch
[iv]  11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the US courts
 10-10-11 in GITMO Opinion, Two Versions of Reality - The National Law Journal
 11-04-27 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler is Provided With Additional Evidence of Large-scale Computer Fraud in the US Courts
[v] 11-06-23 Chief Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th Circuit, Accepts then Rejects Notice of �Unprofessional Conduct� Regarding Large-scale Fraud in Electronic Records of the Courts-s
[vi] 10-10-11 in GITMO Opinion, Two Versions of Reality - The National Law Journal
[vii] 11-06-14 Corruption of the Courts and Failing Banking Regulation in the United States: Dred Scott redux?
[viii]  11-06-24 Time Magazine - 4th of July Issue: Does the Constitution Still Matter?
 11-06-24 Legal proof that President Obama�s Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery � Constitutional crisis galore...
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 119
Total Reads: 468,060
Total Item Views: 390,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)