- Complaint filed against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk of the Court John A Clarke, Bank of America and its President Brian Moynihan, and Attorney Mark Asdourian for Public Corruption and Racketeering in Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379)
In Lomas v Bank of America Plaintiff Susan Lomas is trying to protect her rights through a Quiet Title action against alleged fraud by Bank of America and others in foreclosure procedures.
A pattern of false and deliberately misleading court records is found in the case:
- None of the minutes were certified by the Deputy Clerk of the Court;
- None of the minutes were noticed and served by the Court;
- Multiple proceedings were secretly listed in the minutes as "off of the record";
- No Initial Case Management Conference was ever held: it was secretly listed as continued in the minutes, but falsely listed as conducted in the online "Case Summary";
- Plaintiff has been repeatedly denied access to the Register of Actions (California civil docket), where the true registration of the proceedings (or lack thereof) would be discerned;
- An invalid online "Case Summary" is published by the Court, which would lead a naive reader to conclude that valid and effectual proceedings have been held and rulings have been entered by the court.
- Attorney Mark Asdourian appears in the case for BofA, while refusing to provide certificate of Attorney of Record. Attorney Asdourian has filed false and deliberately misleading banking records as "Request for Judicial Notice", which was granted by Judge Peter Meeka.
- No declaration or any other record signed by Bank of America authorized person was ever filed in the case.
Evidence of racketeering in the courts by Bank of America, including direct involvement of its President Brian Moynihan and former Associate General Counsel Sandor Samuels was repeatedly filed with US law enforcement in recent years.  During the same years, Bank of America has been the recipient of hundreds of billions of US dollars in bailout funds from the US tax payer.
Ongoing tolerance of racketeering by Bank of America makes mockery of laws established by the US Congress in effort to restore the integrity of US financial systems, such as the Sarbanes Oxley Act (2002) and the Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act (2009). It also highlights the false certifications of no fraud in operations, filed quarterly in SEC reports, and the ongoing failure of US banking and securities regulation. Continued racketeering by leading US financial institutions undermines the integrity and stability of the US financial system, and efforts by the US Congress to restore the stability of US economy.
Real estate and financial institutions fraud under the guise of court actions in the Los Angeles Superior Court goes back for over a decade.  Such conduct was key part of the evidence of the operation of the LA-JR (Alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket), as detailed in the 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert (NGO) to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations.
The submission was later incorporated into the official Staff Report of the HRC, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California".
The complaint was copied to the US Congress Judiciary and Banking Committees, SEC and Banking Regulators, the Basel Accord Committee on International Banking, and the Human Rights Council of the United Nations.
LINKS: 11-04-08 US Attorney Office and FBI Complaint against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk John Clarke, BofA and its President Brian Moynihan - Public Corruption and Racketeering in Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379)
 Bank of America and Brian Moynihan - evidence of Racketeering:
10-05-05 Countrywide Bank of America NYSE BAC and its President Brian Moynihan Compilation of Records Evidence of Racketeering
http://www.scribd.com/doc/30975368/ 10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinstein's Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency
http://www.scribd.com/doc/30979882/ 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office Los Angeles Against Moynihan Bank of America [NYSE:BAC] Bryan Cave LLP Alleging Racketeering
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33971099/ 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Bryan Cave LLP, Alleging Racketeering and Large Scale Financial Institution Fraud s
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33971099/ Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles:
10-10-15 Proposed Organizational Chart of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/39383792/ 11-01-07 Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California: Widespread Public Corruption and Refusal of US Department of Justice to Take Action
http://www.scribd.com/doc/46460640/____Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO) Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States._______
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/27433920/* "Innocent people remain in prison"* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/49586436/_____________________________
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)