We the undersigned call upon the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles, and leadership of the following Los Angeles Jewish organizations to initiate investigation of racketeering among its leadership:
1) Jewish Federation of Greater Los AngelesRICHARD V SANDLER - Chairman of the Board
2) Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"MICHELLE WILLIAMS COURT, Vice President and General Counsel
3) American Jewish University, Los AngelesRabbi ROBERT WEXLER, President
4) Ziegler School of Rabbinic StudiesRabbi ROBERT WEXLER, President
5) Shalhevet SchoolNATHAN REYNOLDS, Interim Head of School
6) Adat Ari El Synagogue, Valley Village
Rabbi JONATHAN JAFFE BERNHARD
The petition pertains to the following individuals:
1) SANDOR SAMUELS (General Counsel of Bank of America Home Loans; former Chief Legal Officer, Countrywide)
- President, Bet Tzedek
- President, Adat Ari El Synagogue, Valley Village
- Board Member, American Jewish University
- Board Member, Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies.
- Board Member, Shalhevet School
2) DAVID PASTERNAK (former President, the Los Angeles Bar Association)
- Former President, Bet Tzedek
- Apparent Board Member, Bet Tzedek (list of Board Members no longer published)
"The House of Justice" - on the grounds of Bet Tzedek. The evidence is supported by opinions of top US fraud experts.
Such evidence was central to the 2010 report by Human Rights Alert (NGO) to the Human Rights Council of the United Nations. The report was later incorporated into the official Staff Report with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession... in California".
Refusal of the US government to take action does not absolve the Los Angeles Jewish Community from its duties and obligations to itself and to the public at large to safeguard the integrity of its community institutions.
Note: The author is former member of Temple Betham, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel, and other Los Angeles area synagogues.
LINKS:[i] 10-10-05 The Los Angeles Jewish/ Legal community again asked to assume accountability for conduct of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"
[ii] 10-10-11 Holly Fujie and Bet Tzedek: The Los Angeles Jewish Legal Community Again Asked to Assume Accountability for Conduct of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"
[iii] 11-03-17 No shame left in the Los Angeles Jewish Community; Countrywide's Sandor Samuels is again President of Bet Tzedek - "The House of Justice"
[iv] 10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America [NYSE:BAC], Sandor Samuels, David Pasternak, Brian Moynihan: Compilation of Records - Evidence of Racketeering in the Los Angeles courts
[iv] 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office Los Angeles Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America [NYSE:BAC], Sandor Samuels, David Pasternak, Alleging Racketeering in the Los Angeles courts
[vi] 10-06-21 Samaan v Zernik (SC087400) Complaint against David Pasternak - for Public Corruption and Deprivation of Civil Rights under the Color of Law Pursuant to US Law, and Deprivation of Human Rights Pursuant to Ratified International Law:
[vii] 10-07-18 Galdjie v Darwish (SC052737) Complaint for Public Corruption against John Segal - Judge, John A Clarke - Clerk, Attorney David Pasternak and others at the Los Angeles Superior Court, RE: Conduct of pretense litigation - alleged real estate fraud by the Court.
[viii] 10-08-13 Karimi v Mithaiwala (BD518503) - Complaint against Attorney David Pasternak and the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, for public corruption and racketeering in pretense receiverships at the Court.
[ix] 11-03-20 Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles - online "Case Summary" and Minutes - Bank of America Continues Racketeering in the Courts
[x] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession".