War on the People!
Dispossessions and imprisonments on such scale have not been seen unless during wartime...
Los Angeles, March 5 - "In reviewing the reports of individuals from coast to coast, one must conclude that the US government is in war against the People" said Dr Zernik of Human Rights Alert (NGO).
Never has the modern world seen dispossessions and imprisonments on such scale, unless during wartime. Both are taking place in the United States today by corrupt judges, corrupt attorneys, corrupt large corporations and corrupt US government officials.
The evidence shows that most of the real estate and financial institution fraud, and likewise most imprisonments, are taking place in the state courts. However, the US courts - National Tribunals for Protection of Rights - from the District Courts to through the Courts of Appeals to the Supreme Court of the United States are providing full protection for such conduct. [1,2]
- The Supreme Court of the United States denies access to any valid judicial records. Such conditions are unheard of in any lawful court, and must be deemed serious violations of the Human Rights of the People. 
- Both the state and US courts routinely admit fraud as evidence, and engage in Fraud on the Courts - in conduct of litigation with no valid court records: Both the state and US courts publish dockets, orders, and judgments, which the courts themselves never deemed valid and effective court records, but are enforced nevertheless. And senior officers of the US Department of Justice and SEC routinely and willingly participate in such charades in the courts. [4-6]
- The US Department of Justice, Banking Regulators, and SEC, are fully aware of the conduct as well, and permit it to go on, while providing the US Congress all along with false testimonies of enforcement efforts.
- Treasury and the Federal Reserve highest level officers have been actively involved in designing the campaign. 
- US media continue all along to feed the People disinformation.
LINKS: 10-01-21 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission 130 S.Ct. 876 (2010) in the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES, opinion of Prof Chemerinsky and Wikipedia overview
http://www.scribd.com/doc/41364083/ 11-02-00 More than 100 law professors called for "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules in the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES (February 2011)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49586436/ 11-01-25 Request for Impeachment of US SUPREME COURT Clerk WILLIAM SUTER
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47539382/ 11-01-10 Request No 1 for investigation/impeachment proceedings, in re: US Judge JED RAKOFF and Clerk RUBY KRAJICK, US DISTRICT COURT, Southern District of New York, Conduct of SEC V BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION (1:09-cv-06829) s
 Zernik, Joseph: SEC V BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION - Pretense Litigation and Pretense Banking Regulation in the United States; filed in support of Request No 1 for impeachment of US Judge JED RAKOFF and Clerk RUBY KRAJICK, US District Court, Southern District of New York/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/44663232/ 10-12-19 RE: SEC V BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION (1:09-cv-06829) - Addendum to Request No 1 for Investigation-impeachment of Judge Rakoff and Clerk Krajick
http://www.scribd.com/doc/45644678/ 09-04-23 State of New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo Letter to US Congress and analysts' responses:Criminal conspiracy by BERNANKE, PAULSON, LEWIS, MOYNIHAN
http://www.scribd.com/doc/41079990/_____Human Rights Alert (NGO) Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/49586436/_____________________________
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)