Human Rights Alert Scribd Site, launched in January 2010, crossed the 200,000th Reader Mark!
1) Bank of America (and Countrywide), Brian Moynihan, and SEC
Evidence of Racketeering, public corruption, failing banking regulation, fraud on the courts;
2) The Sheriffs of Los Angeles County, Marin County, California and Harris County, Texas
Evidence of large-scale false imprisonments;
3) Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, and US District Courts, California
Evidence of public corruption and real estate/financial frauds;
4) United Nations 2010 Universal Periodic Review of Human Rights in the United States
Referring to 'corruption of the courts and the legal profession... in California'.
1) 10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and its President Brian Moynihan - Compilation of Records - Evidence of Racketeering s
Reads: 10124 Published: 05 / 06 / 2010
2) 10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinstein’s Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency and US Dept of Justice Inspector General s
Reads: 8989 Published: 05 / 06 / 2010
3) 10-01-05 Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: Online Inmate Information Center - Data Survey - John Smith s
Reads: 8169 Published: 01 / 05 / 2010
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Special emphasis is given to the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of integrity of the justice system in the United States.