Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Special emphasis is given to the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Eric Holder, US AG; President Obama
Is the Obama administration finally gaining control over the US DOJ?
Tenure of GLENN FINE as DOJ IG was no doubt distinguished:
1) Under the tenure of GLENN FINE as DOJ IG Senator PATRICK LEAHY called for a Truth and Reconciliation Commission on the US DOJ. 
2) Over the past year, refused to respond on complaint against KENNETH KAISER (FBI Assistant Director, Criminal Instigations) and KENNETH MELSON (then Director, US DOJ US Attorneys Office) for FRAUD ON US CONGRESS, pertaining to their responses to US Congress re: Allegations of widespread corruption of the courts in LA County, California. IG Glenn Fine persisted in his refusal, even after Congressional Inquiry by Senator DIANNE FEINSTEIN. 
3) In recent years, DOJ IG GLENN FINE's stated goal was to restore the credibility of the US DOJ, undermined under his own tenure!
 09-02-09 Transcript of Senator Leahy speech, calling for a Truth and Reconciliation Commission in re US Justice Department
http://www.scribd.com/doc/38472251/ 10-02-26 Senator Feinstein's Inquiry on US Department of Justice Inspector General Glenn A Fine in re: Complaint against Kenneth Kaiser and Kenneth Melson, pertaining to their responses to US Congress in re: Alleged widespread corruption of the courts in Los Angeles County, California.
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "Innocent people remain in prison"* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
WHAT DID THE UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL STAFF REPORT SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." http://www.scribd.com/doc/38566837/
Inspector Gen. Glenn Fine Hanging it Up
Glenn Fine/doj photo
By Allan Lengel ticklethewire.com
WASHINGTON - Over the years, his Inspector General reports have stung such agencies as the FBI and ATF and DEA, pointing out flaws, offering suggestions that have not always been welcomed with open arms.
Now, Glenn Fine, the Justice Department's Inspector General, is hanging it up, Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. announced. He will leave in January.
"For more than fifteen years, Glenn Fine's commitment to integrity and professionalism has helped the Department of Justice fulfill its most important responsibilities," Holder said in a statement.
It has been a privilege to work with Glenn during my service as both Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General. Throughout his decade-long tenure as Inspector General, he has embodied the Justice Department's highest ideals and greatest traditions of service.
In the Justice Department's most critical operations and practices, especially our efforts to combat corruption, fraud, waste and abuse, the work done by the Office of the Inspector General is essential. Thanks to Glenn's outstanding leadership, this Office has never been stronger.
I am grateful for his service, and I am certain that the Justice Department and the American people will continue to benefit from Glenn's enduring contributions."