10) Comment by just now
The California Connection
Regarding the web of connections, let me offer you a few more -
1) ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS - who served as US Attorney for the Central District of California during the Rampart Scandal period - key period in establishing the state of justice in Los Angeles County we see today, who today serves as Director of US Dept of Justice Immigration and Citizenship Services, also served as a Board Member of BET TZEDEK, together with SANDOR SAMUELS, Associate General Counsel of Bank of America, who was alleged as key figure for racketeering at Countrywide and Bank of America.
2) The DAILY JOURNAL - the largest legal daily in California is the provider of SUSTAIN - the case management system of the LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT, which is alleged as the enabling tool for racketeering in that court.
3) The DAILY JOURNAL is rumored to be controlled by the CALIFORNIA BAR. The JOURNAL would not answer any questions regarding SUSTAIN or its rumored control by the BAR.
4) RONALD GEORGE, today Chief Justice of the CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT, served in leadership positions at the LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT at the time that SUSTAIN was implemented there, but would not answer any questions regarding his role, if any, in its implementation.
5) The CALIFORNIA BAR is today organized as an arm of the CALIFORNIA JUDICIARY.
6) The corporate structure of the LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT is unclear, but it may in fact be an affiliated with the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES.
7) As exposed, publicized, and rebuked by Richard Fine, all judges of the LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT took secret "not permitted" payments ("bribes") from the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, which required the signing of "retroactive immunities" ("pardons") for the judges by the California Governor, at the behest of the CALIFORNIA JUDICIAL COUNCIL.
It goes on and on...