Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:44:55 +0300To: email@example.comFrom: joseph zernik
Judge John Segal, Los Angeles Superior - for public corruption, racketeering. Cc: "Smith, Darcy \(USMS\)"
Your response reflects both ignorance, and condescending approach towards other nations, which is out of place.
The facts speak for themselves -
The Russian Federation alone, downloaded over 60,000 records from my archives  from January to July 2010.
Mind you the archive is not a user friendly site by any stretch of imagination.
I have no idea what triggered their interest, but I can guess. The archives include records of a number of key cases showing the tight link between corruption at the courtrooms and the current financial crisis - the harms inflicted on the US and world-wide through the US Judiciary-Banking Complex.
I believe that any other economic/intelligence agency of governments in Europe should be interested in the archive as well. After all, the failure of the US to enforce the law on US financial institutions will end up costing the EU trillions of dollars, through undermining the economies of Greece, Spain, Portugal, and UK.
Regarding other "third world countries": Again - I can only guess. However, given the US ongoing posturing, for decades, that it is the world's Human Rights enforcer, third world countries, including those who were subjected to US invasions under the guise of Human Rights enforcement are surely interested....
Corruption in the courts is severe violation of Human Rights. That is what the US purports to waive as its banner. The US State Department has published for decades annual reviews, judging the Human Rights records of any other nation around the globe. This year, for the first time, we are playing role reversal, with the 2010 UPR, the rest of the world will be reporting on the US Human Rights record. It is surely going to be a show worth watching.
However, we, residents and citizens of the US, have the right and civic duty to provide the evidence to the reviewers, and trigger the interests of people world-wide in the unprecedented levels of corruption at the US Courts.
In case you are not aware, some "third world countries" are going to be among those who hold a vote in the November 2010 UPR review session at the Human Rights Council of the United Nations.
As stated by Erwin Chemerinsky, Founding Dean of the University of California Irvine Law School, regarding the justice system in Los Angeles County, California:"This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."In case you don't remember, the world was very interested in Guantanamo Bay, the world was likewise interested in Abu-Ghreib. Here we show the same phenomena in the territorial United States - in Los Angeles, California.The images below represent visitors from one site only.
Joseph Zernik Archives:
The images below show only unique visitors, in one site only.
At 11:13 PM 7/20/2010, Joe wrote:
Good luck to you, please let us know when someone in a third world country cares about what is happening in U.S. courtrooms.
In a message dated 7/20/2010 12:15:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
- You did not do the same at all.
- I am not trying to engage in any legal process, it is futile.
- I am trying to increase international awareness of the level of corruption of the US justice system, and the large-scale abuse of the people by the US government, which is refusing to prosecute racketeering judges.
- I have readers from over 85 nations following my web sites, and hundreds of thousands reads in the past half year alone...
- At 04:32 PM 7/20/2010, Joe wrote:
- I totally understand what you are trying to do. I did the same thing and made the evidence public record when I attached the evidence to a Writ of Mandamus. The case was dismissed for reasons some of which were in the case record. The facts as they are are irrelevant if nobody listens and nobody is listening to you otherwise something would have already happened. If you like beating your head against the wall keep up the good work.
- In a message dated 7/20/2010 12:45:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, email@example.com writes:
- You again entirely fail to understand me.
- I am only documenting and publishing the facts as they are.
- At 02:08 AM 7/20/2010, Joe wrote:
- I have walked in your shoes, for many years, each day hoping that I could find "justice" only to think "well maybe tomorrow" but tomorrow has never come.
- good luck,
- In a message dated 7/19/2010 6:09:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
- Dear Joe
- I hope that you would not be disappointed, if I tell you that you are not "raining on my parade".
- I never expected the US Attorney to do anything. I have recorded the corruption up to the Director of US Attorneys Office at Washington DC and Assistant Director of FBI, who in response to inquiry by Senator Feinstein on my behalf on this matter, provided responses that I deem fraud by US Dept of Justice on the US Congress.
- The intention in filing and publishing the complaints is to document the level of corruption of the US Justice system in conjunction with the first ever, 2010 review of Human Rights in the United States by the United Nations.
- There is full documentation of racketeering by the courts. It is criminal conduct, which is not covered by any immunity at all. The judges involved were not acting under assignment - therefore, it was extra-judicial conduct. Moreover, the evidence that I provided showed that the Clerk would not even certify certain cases as litigations of the Superior Court. Moreover, Defendant declared that her counsel informed her from the start that such cases were heard by an "Equity Court", where she had no right for jury trial.
- There is no doubt that "Muni-Judge" of the Culver City Municipal Court - John Segal was engaging in something that was outside his judicial capacity in conducting an impromptu "Court Trial" in a civil unlimited case from the Superior Court and deciding to take the Defendant's 6-unit rental property. As listed in the complaint there was no judgment ever entered in the case, either. Albeit, the fraudulent online "Case Summary" purported to create that pretense.
- It also explains my comments that the whole discussion on this site of immunity as a key issue in the US justice system is simply hot air... There is no immunity for such criminal conduct by judges, there is only refusal of the US Department of Justice to put an end to racketeering by judges, which continues in full force all across the United States.
- At 11:41 PM 7/19/2010, Joe wrote:
- I will rain on your parade and tell you the US Attny, DOJ and courts could care less about your complaints. I have been there and speak from experience. You would be better off trying to get some media outlet to tell your story or go to political town hall meetings and raise your issue. Most media outlets do not want to get involved because they fear reprisals during future litigation but you might find some bold reporter.
- good luck,
- In a message dated 7/18/2010 7:39:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, email@example.com writes: 10-07-18 Complaint filed with US Attorney Office against John Segal - Judge, John A Clarke – Clerk, Attorney David Pasternak and others at thhe Los Angeles Superior Court, alleging public corruption in Re: Conduct of pretense litigation in Galdjie v Darwish (SC052737) real estate fraud by the Court.