The Los Angeles Justice Report is a great idea. Here is an update by Human Rights Alert (NGO) -
A. ON THE HOME FRONT:
- In 2008 detailed report was filed with US Attorney General alleging racketeering by the judges of Los Angeles Superior Court, hallmarks of which are large scale false imprisonments and real estate fraud by the courts. Appointment of a Special Counsel was requested.
- FBI and US Dept of Justice refused to respond.
- In August 2008 Senator Feinstein and Rep Watson filed inquiries on US Dept of Justice: Why they would not respond on the request.
- In September 2008 FBI Assistant Director Kenneth Kaiser and US Dept of Justice Kenneth Melson responded to US Congress on my request. Their responses were alleged as fraud on US Congress.
- In 2009 complaint was therefore filed with US Dept of Justice Inspector General against the two senior US officers, alleging fraud on US Congress.
- To this date US DOJ IG refuses to respond on my complaint.
- In February 2010 Senator Feinstein filed Inquiry on US DOJ IG: Why he would not respond on my complaint. 
- Although response was due within 30 days, to this date, US DOJ IG never responded to Senator Feinstein.
I would be grateful if LA Justice Report could join the request to Senator Feinstein to follow up on the inquiry on US DOJ IG on this matter.
B. MORE ON THE HOME FRONT
- In June 2010 complaint was filed alleging public corruption by a senior legal professional - David Pasternak - former President of the Los Angeles County Bar, former member of the California Judicial Council, with the newly established unit for Public Corruption and Civil Rights violations. 
I would be grateful if you published the complaint
C. ON THE INTERNATIONAL FRONT:
- In April 2010 Human Rights Alert (NGO) filed report for the first ever UPR (universal periodic review) by the UN of Human Rights in the United States.
- The report hinged entirely on evidence from LA County, of racketeering by judges, hallmarks of which are false imprisonments and real estate fraud by the courts. 
- Review session is pending November 2010.
I would be grateful if LA Justice Report would publish the Human Rights Alert UPR Report, and join Human Rights Alert in lobbying the nations who sit on the review commission in calling for equal protection of the 10 millions residents of LA County by the US government.
D. ON THE PROFESSIONAL FRONT
- In reports linked below, it was claimed that fraudulent computer systems in the courts and the jails are the tools enabling the racketeering.
- Papers were filed for international professional review on the matter. 
- Response from peer review is expected within a month.
I would be grateful if after peer review you would be willing to publish such papers.
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (HRA), NGO
 Senator Feinstein's Inquiry on DOJ-IG
 April 19, 2010 Human Rights Alert submission for the 2010 UPR (Universal Periodic Review) of Human Rights in the United States by the United Nations:
a) Press Release:
 Paper #1 - large scale false imprisonments in Los Angeles County, California
Paper #2 - large scale fraud at the courts - to be submitted.