Please take a look at the latest version of the powerpoint presentation.  I would like to have your input on whether the added evidence- primarily NEFs -of fraud in court records from the Richard Fine cases at the US District Court and the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit - made the presentation clearer, or just more confusing to the reader.
THE BIG PICTURE: DISINTEGRATION OF US GOVERNMENT FRAMEWORKS
I fully agree with your opinion regarding Misprision of Treason. My personal opinion, as a non-attorney, has been much worse than that for a few years - that the US government has reached a constitutional crisis, as a result of treason by the judiciary as a class, where there is no remedy in the checks and balance inherent in the US constitution.
That was the reason that already a while back I realized that if there would be any remedy - it would be ONLY through the international community. Please take a few minutes and read the submission to the UN,  it is rather short. The submission dealt with large scale Human Rights violationsper se. However, it stated that the implications were much more serious - the evidence showed disintegration of US government frameworks, with risks to world peace and welfare that were difficult or impossible to assess.
For such reason, it further drew the conclusion that no action by the International Community was not a viable option
THE RICHARD FINE CASE- LAYERED FRAUD ALLEGED IN THE VARIOUS COURTS :
The revised powerpoint presentation, I believe, provides more direct evidence, through the case of Richard Fine, of the large scale shell-game fraud that is PACER and CM/ECF.
Richard Fine himself refuses to internalize the facts, although I served the records on him in jail (that was one of the primary purposes of my filing with the US Supreme Court in his case):
- He continues to believe that his habeas corpus petition was reviewed by the US district court, central district of California. The evidence shows that he was subjected to fraudulent proceedings, where the minutes, orders, judgement, mandate were never deemed valid court records by the court itself.
- He continues to believe that his petitions and appeal to the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit were indeed reviewed, but the evidence shows that all of them only resulted in unsigned, unauthenticated records, which a reasonable person would conclude -just like their counterparts at the US district court - were void, not voidable court records.
- He continues to believe that Anthony Kennedy denied his Application to the US Supreme Court on March 12, 2010. In fact, again it was an unsigned, unauthenticated decision, which was noticed by a person who was not even a clerk, or deputy clerk of the US Supreme Court. Again, a reasonable person would conclude that such unsigned letter by Attorney Danny Bickell could never be deemed a valid US Supreme Court Order. Indeed, the "Denial" by Justice Kennedy failed to appear in the log of US Supreme Court Orders.
Regardless of the futility of his court filings in and of themselves, it is my opinion that his case would be of historic significance, in the detailed documentation that is produced of the alleged fraud in all agencies of the justice system - from the LA Superior Court, through the Sheriff of Los Angeles County jail system, to the US court of appeals, and the US Supreme Court. That approach, of course entirely ignores the issues and the arguments, which were brought up by Richard Fine in his filings. Likewise, it entirely disregards the reasoning and the determinations that were stated in various purported judgments. Such approach only inspects the records to see if they were honest, valid, and effectual court records,which required Full Faith and Credit, or - as is my opinion - only Void Not Voidable court records,
THE PROPOSED LANGUAGE FOR UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS REPORT
That said, the powerpoint presentation is limited to concluding that PACER and CM/ECF generated unreasonable ambiguity regarding the validity of court records and court procedures, and proposed a language for the UN report that stated only concerns regarding PACER and CM/ECF,and called upon the US to demonstrate that PACER and CM/ECF upheld the fundamental principles of Due Process (US law terminology) and Fair Hearings (international law terminology):
1) Published Rules of Court
2) Notice and service of court minutes, orders,judgments on parties in litigation
3) Public access to court records - to inspect and to copy.
I believe that it would be much easier to gain support for such statements in soliciting expert opinions (based on discussion with such experts), and also to gain support from other nations involved in the UPR process.
Asking the US government to demonstrate that such basic principles were upheld in PACER and CM/ECF, in fact speaks volumes about the large scale fraud in the US courts, without ever using the word fraud itself... That is the essence of "diplomatic language," in my opinion.
Your comments on the clarity of the presentation would be gratefully appreciated.
Human Rights Alert
As usual, I copy this message to Darcy Smith, US Marshal Service, to indicate to anybody who emails with me that most likely my email correspondence is reviewed by this or that agency.
* "Los Angeles County got the best courts that money could buy". KNBC (October 16, 2008) * "Innocent people remain in prison" LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006) * Los Angeles County is "the epicenter of the epidemic of real estate and mortgage fraud." FBI (2004) * “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Loyola Law School, LA (2000) * “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.” Prof Erwin Chemerinksy, Irvine Law School (2000) * "Condado de Los Angeles tiene las mejores canchas que el dinero puede comprar".KNBC (16 de octubre de 2008) * "Las personas inocentes permanecen en prisión" LAPD Blue Ribbon Panel de Revisión Report (2006) * Condado de Los Angeles es "el epicentro de la epidemia de bienes raíces y el fraude de la hipoteca." FBI (2004) * "... Los jueces juzgado y condenado a un asombroso número de personas por crímenes que no cometieron." Prof. David Burcham, Loyola Law School, LA (2000) * "Esta es una conducta asociada con los dictadores más represivos y los estados de la policía ... y los jueces deben compartir la responsabilidad, cuando es condenado a personas inocentes." Prof. Erwin Chemerinksy, Irvine, la Facultad de Derecho (2000)
Thousands of Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) remain locked up more than a decade after official, expert, and media report documented that they were falsely prosecuted, convicted, and sentenced in the largest court corruption sandal in the history of the United States...
Blue Ribbon Review Panel report (2006):
10-10-01 Corruption of the California courts noticed by the United Nations
10-10-01 United Nations Human Rights Council Records for 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
10-05-19 Notice to the US State Department // La notificación al Departamento de Estado de EE.UU. // Mitteilung an das US State Department
Please Sign Petition - Free Richard Fine // Por favor, Firme la petición - Liberar a Richard Fine
Richard Fine - 70 year old, former US prosecutor, had shown that judges in Los Angeles County had taken "not permitted" payments (called by media "bribes"). On February 20, 2009, the Governor of California signed "retroactive immunities" (pardons) for all judges in Los Angeles. Less than two weeks later, on March 4, 2009 Richard Fine was arrested in open court, with no warrant. He is held ever since in solitary confinement in Los Angeles, California. No judgment, conviction, or sentencing was ever entered in his case.
Please sign the petition: Free Richard Fine -